As a Customer Success Consultant and member of XTM’s Sales team, your primary goal will be to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to drive customer renewals and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. Ultimately, a successful CSC should deliver value to our customers by collaborating with our Sales, XTM Xperts, Product and Support teams to expand customer accounts, increase customer retention, solve customer issues, and drive customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare Success Plans for each assigned customer account based on inputs including current entitlement and usage data, relevant product and customer updates or highlights, and clear recommendations and next steps in the customer journey.
- Lead structured success meetings (can also include QBRs) with customers to review their Success Plan and collaborate with them to maximize positive business outcomes.
- Act as a trusted advisor that continuously builds confidence through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.
- Ensure a solid understanding of the customer’s technical environment, business goals, and best practices to recommend ideal solutions for desired business outcomes.
- Provide expert coaching to customers on individual elements of the success plan and respond to inbound, ‘how-to’ inquiries that fall between technical support issues and consulting services.
- Utilize strong project management skills to implement Success Plans and ensure that both the customer and internal teams (Xperts, Support) are working towards mutually agreed to objectives.
- Conduct periodic check-ins with customers to ensure XTM is delivering value and driving desired outcomes.
- Monitor customers satisfaction closely. Execute targeted, proactive outreach to address account risk early.
- Work towards achieving annual sales targets and agreed to key performance indications (KPIs) related to customer account growth, retention, and satisfaction.
- Continuously learn and build expertise across XTM products, services and assigned customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of work experience in a Customer Success, Account Manager, or other similar role either within the translation technology or translation/localization industry.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to achieve customer business outcomes, with a proven ability to deliver and grow customer value with enterprise technology solutions.
- Passion for customer success and experience achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to work successfully in a remote environment.
- Enthusiastic and “can do” attitude.
What we offer:
- Attractive commission scheme
- A dynamic, international working environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Working with experts in the field of language technology and localization
- Participation in international conferences and industry leading events
- Remote working
To be considered for this role, please send us English version of your resume.