Are you looking for an entry-level yet interesting job in the IT sector? Do you want to gain new skills and hands-on experience whilst working for an international software development company?
XTM International Ltd. are looking for an undergraduate student with a can-do attitude who is keen to develop, learn, and take initiative. We are a friendly and supportive team specialising in the development of CAT tools used by major global brands.
Your tasks will involve processing and editing technical documentation for one of the top medical technology companies in the USA, using a number of tools.
- Analysis of technical documentation in English and improving its readability
- Verification of changes and modifications introduced to the documentation
- Liaising with with the authors of technical documentation to clarify ambiguities
- Full-time student: 3rd or 4th year (preferred faculties: English philology or similar linguistic background)
- Advanced written and spoken English – min. C1
- Attention to detail and ability to provide high-quality work with little to no errors
- Computer literacy, efficient use of diverse applications
- Availability min. 20 hours per week
- Nice to have: basic knowledge of XML
What we offer:
- Min. 2 months of paid internship (with prospect of employment)
- Induction training
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting work in an international environment
- References upon request
- Multisport card
- Access to e-learning platform
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)