The Marketing Automation Specialist is a key member of the XTM Marketing Team, responsible for XTM’s marketing automation program and processes. Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, building and sending one-off emails, building nurture programs, landing page and form creation, list management, reporting on results, etc.
What you will do:
- Create, execute, test, and optimize marketing automation programs, with a focus on email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing campaigns
- Own and oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management, etc.
- Ensure excellent email campaign performance and engagement; drive A/B testing strategy
- Communicate campaign results, both written and verbal, to marketing team and other internal stakeholders.
- Discover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel
- Build and manage lead forms, including website integration
- Manage the lead funnel
- 1-3+ years of professional experience in marketing – digital marketing, email marketing, and/or demand marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms; HubSpot experience strongly preferred
- Experience with email marketing campaign management
- Excellent problem-solving and project prioritization skills
- HTML and CSS coding experience preferred
- Experience with GDPR and clear understanding of data governance standards
What we offer:
- B2B contract
- Access to e-learning platform
- Training program
- Individual development plans
- You can choose to work remotely, at the office, or a mix between both (once the global pandemic is over, you will still be able to work from home for up to 2 days a week)
- Benefits: private healthcare, Multisport card, English lessons with native speakers