Our Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation is responsible for managing our marketing campaigns designed to maximize the response rate/ROI for XTM International.
You will drive the development and execution of the programs, including strategic planning and calendarization, utilizing a variety of tactics, including thought leadership content, email marketing, digital marketing, webinars, social media, events and more.
Additionally, you will exercise your knowledge as a marketer along with data analysis to recommend optimal target audiences, offers, and response capture methods for new channels with the aim of increasing high quality lead generation for the sales team. In the role, you’ll collaborate with teams across the entire business and around the world to influence our marketing efforts and apply best practices for new sales and usage growth.
- Manage the development of our demand generation programs and lead flawless execution of demand generation tactics
- Develop and report on marketing plans on brand, product, or marketing of a specialized area, including research, to meet the pipeline contribution goals, Marketing Qualified Leads goals and Sales Qualified Leads goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop positioning, architecture, competitive assessments, customer segmentation, solution brands, and building on brand equity or specialized area
- Develop consistent A/B testing cadence to measure and increase marketing effectiveness
- Make recommendations on marketing tactics to increase marketing contribution to sales
- Guide the execution of paid and organic search efforts, monitor the results, and optimize for future efforts
- Create clear communication of plans to internal and external stakeholders, and persuade others to support or agree to ideas
- Evangelise social and other demand generation tools and approaches within XTM International, and be key driver with internal marketing efforts
- Take ownership of one of the marketing teams key development initiatives (TBD).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- At least 1 year of experience in a business-to-business company with a focus on direct marketing and/or customer marketing
- Strong project management and expertise with a solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions
- Ability to review marketing analytics to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and make data-driven, strategic decisions
- Experience with lead generation, retention, and incubation programs and processes.
- Experience with web properties, contact management systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, and/or marketing databases is a plus
- Experience with coordinating and executing webinar programs
- Expert in all social media platforms
- Very strong communications skills (in English)
- Experience writing and proofing copy for emails, webpages and presentations
- Experience with tradeshows/events a plus
- Experience in graphic design and video creation a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, LinkedIn Advertising, Google Ads
What we offer:
- B2B contract (with 20/26 paid days off) or contract of employment
- Access to e-learning platform
- Training program
- Individual development plans
- You can choose to work remotely, at the office, or in a hybrid model
- Benefits: private healthcare, Multisport card, English lessons with native speakers
Apply and join us! 🤗