Are you a high calibre, hungry enterprise software or translation services sales professional seeking the opportunity to maximise your earnings? Looking to thrive and play a key role in the future growth of a dynamic, high growth, privately owned cloud-based software company in the global content translation Industry? If so, read on because we are seeking a business development director to join our team to continue to drive our business forward.
You will be a proactive business developer; you will develop key relationships with new Language Service Provider and Educational Institution prospects and potential channel partners to exceed both individual and company targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from generating leads, assessing requirements and providing effective software demonstrations via the internet, to showcase the benefits of our system. The role will also include preparing quotations, responding to RFIs or tender documents and resolving any queries. Then post sale you will be responsible for managing accounts to ensure the customer gains the maximum benefit from the system.
Your other duties will include:
- Using sales skills to prospect new Language Service Provider prospects Internationally
- High intensity proactive outreach
- Developing our trade conference and exhibition strategy
To be considered for this role, preferably you will have:
- More than two years’ software sales experience and a sales background in translation services or translation technology
- A successful track record of exceeding sales targets
- A university degree
- Superb communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with key decision makers
- A strong ambition and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the translation industry
- The ability to learn about new technology quickly