The Solutions Architect team is responsible for providing strategic technical account management for XTM’s sales team pre and post client onboarding.
The SA will be required to support and participate in other related activities as necessary to meet the Company’s goals.
- Collaborate with the Sales team during sales cycle, especially at earlier phases
- Coordinate effort in regard to completing RFP’s and RFI’s
- Participate in conference calls, online and onsite meetings
- Coordinate and own strategic client deployments, especially where a client has acquired a higher-level deployment package which may even require some onsite time setting up customers process’s, workflows, TM profiles etc.
- Write regular relevant Blog articles both on general industry topics and on XTM specific topics
- Deliver XTM training and webinars
- Involvement in structured internal knowledge management, best practices deployment and training
- Assist to provide high visibility to the company by participating at conferences, trade shows performing speaking engagements for the industry and writing articles for publication
- Create presentations on localization issues
- Discuss localization and internationalization best practices with prospects and clients
- Run a set, free online training agenda through the XTM website and deliver same
To be considered for this role, preferably you will have:
- More than two years’ experience within the translation/localization industry in either a similar role, a localization engineering role or a technical project management role within the translation/localization department of a multinational corporation or a Language Service Provider,
- Demonstrate excellent technical acumen and familiarity with key concepts relating to translation technology
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Superb communication and relationship building skills
- Be organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with key decision-makers.
- A strong ambition and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to learn about new technology quickly
- The German language would be an asset
To apply for the role of Solutions Architect at XTM, please send your CV and covering letter to