XTM is seeking a self-motivated energetic Vice President of Sales North America to lead the company’s sales execution and revenue through its next phase of growth in this territory. This Vice President of Sales will oversee a team of 2 existing team members plus 1 additional BDM currently being recruited.
This position is a player coach role where the qualified candidate will hold an annual new business target at a similar level to other team members.
The VP Sales North America will report directly to the Sales Director and will interact with the CEO and other executive team members to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy, scale the team, and establish operational excellence across the sales organization.
- Lead from the front as a high-performance salesperson, achieve and own a personal sales target
- Research the market, identify decision makers and energetically lead pro-active outreach
- Maximize your recurring revenue, and the team’s, by signing up new customers, upselling to existing clients and implementing agreed price uplifts
- Coordinate the preparation of quotations, RFIs, RFP or other tender documents
- Organise, attend and present at suitable trade conferences and exhibitions
- Collaborate with the Partner team to help maximise the reach of XTM in the market
- Work with the Sales Director and other Executive Team members to establish team sales quotas, growth plans, management, marketing, and market-capacity requirements
- Help/motivate and facilitate your team to reach overall goal to continue XTM International’s sector leading growth
- Assess current sales practices, and team structure, then implement changes to optimize performance
- Utilising the CRM and sales figures monitor performance metrics to demonstrate and strengthen pipeline management
- Hire and retain strong self-driven hunter profile BDM’s. Implement sales recruiting, on-boarding, and career path and development
- Act as a strategic business partner, thought leader, advisor, and partner to the Sales Director and CEO and cross functionally across the organization to establish and develop a strong and collaborative partnership to ensure continued success
- 6+ years of experience in B2B/SaaS solutions sales, with at least 2 years in a management role
- Experience selling B2B software products
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working remotely
- Confidence to assume a Player-Coach role, leading from the front as a high-performance sales person
- A track record of implementing sales practices and building successful sales teams
- Ability and flexibility to spend up to 10% time travelling once this is possible again
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in order to coach and develop your team
- Prepared to go the extra mile and get the job done