1. Go to the Projects tab > Project list and click Columns to the right above the project listing column.
2. Remove check marks for the columns you wish not to see anymore and check the columns you want to add to the view. Note that you can use your project custom fields defined on the Configuration tab > Settings > Data > Custom fields > Project custom fields.
3. Drag the square tiles to the right of a column name and drop it in the position that will reflect the columns order.
4. Types of data displayed in a project tooltip are customizable as well. Click the Tooltip button and choose the data included in project tooltips the same way you customized the project listing columns.
5. You can return to default column and tooltip settings after you have customized them. Click the Restore defaults to restore the original project listing and tooltip views.