An unedited fuzzy match segment is one which is less than a 100% Translation Memory match and has been inserted into the target segment without any changes made to it.
1. Go to Configuration > Settings > QA.
2. You can add the new warning to your existing QA profiles by editing them or…
… create a new QA profile with the new warning.
3. In each case, within the pop-up, scroll down to Translation Memory, choose Unedited fuzzy match and click Save.
4. In XTM Workbench, run a QA check on the document.
5. The warning appears in the Status column.