1. Go to the Terminology tab and click Export.
2. You can filter your terminology for export by customer, language or approval status, or search for a specific phrase. Further refine your list using the advanced criteria available by clicking Tags or Other fields. Alternatively, leave the fields set to “All” to export all of your terminology into one file.
3. Click the Export button and choose the export file type.
4. Select Concept or Term and pick the additional fields you wish to include in the export file, then click the Export button.
5. The download will start automatically and a new entry will be added to the export history, which provides the option to return to the export and download the file again.