1. First enable terminology extraction by clicking on the Configuration tab (the cog icon) > Settings > Translation > Terminology, and checking the box in the Permit column next to “Run Terminology extraction.” The checkbox in the Default setting column determines whether or not this option is active by default for projects. Click the Save button.
2. When creating a project, the Run Terminology extraction option will be visible in the Settings section and can be changed from its default setting.
3. After the project is created and file analysis is complete, go to the Projects tab > Projects and select Download > Extracted terms from the dropdown menu of the project.
4. Complete the terminology list by editing the downloaded Excel file. Add translations for extracted terms in the columns with the appropriate language code heading or delete rows with unnecessary entries.
5. You can now import the extracted and translated terminology as described in How to import your terminology.