1. Go to the Configuration tab (the cog icon) > Settings > Projects. Select one of the options for “Enable manual time tracking for”. Consider if you want to warn linguists if they do not enter time, and click the Save button.
2. In the Project Editor > Workflow, click the “Edit Workflow” button, select “Calculate costs based on manual time”, and click the Update button.
3. As a linguist you can enter the time spent on this task by yourself.
4. As a Project Manager or Administrator you can see the time spent on this workflow step by the linguist in Project Editor > Workflow.
5. As a PM or Administrator you can also change the manually entered time. Update the time in the workflow step and then click the Save button.