1. Linguists: Go to the Tasks tab > Active, and click the name of a task.
2. Administrators and Project Managers: Go to the Projects tab > Project list, open a project’s context menu, select Open Editor, and click the target language.
3. Administrators and Project Managers: If you want to edit the file, uncheck the Read only checkbox, and click the Open button.
4. Administrators and Project Managers: Files opened in the read only mode are locked, and cannot be edited. You can see lock icons displayed next to the segment statuses. Segments may also be locked if another user is currently editing them.
5. Linguists, Administrators, Project Managers: Files opened in the editing mode (without the Read only option selected) can be edited.