In order to link segments live with InDesign preview, you need to have the Adobe InDesign license activated on your account. To activate XTM Adobe InDesign on your server, please contact XTM Sales.
1. When you have Adobe InDesign license activated on your account, create a project with InDesign source files. If fonts and images are integrated in the source file, select the source file.
2. If fonts and images are not integrated in the source file, upload the fonts and images as preview files.
3. Open the files for translation. To open the LiveLink preview, open the preview menu from the left XTM Editor toolbar and select Interactive PDF for Acrobat.
4. When the preview is ready, a new preview icon will display and start blinking in yellow. Click it to download the preview.
5. Open the preview in Adobe Acrobat Reader. When you click any of the texts in the document, the segment that contains that text will activate in XTM.