Advanced language variants configuration10 May, 4:00 pm CEST Alex Zekakis en
Continuous localization powered by XTM14 May, 4:00 pm EDT John Weisgerber en
Translating in XTM – advanced filter configuration16 May, 5:00 pm CEST Vasileios Moschovos en
New cost control features in XTM Cloud17 May, 4:00 pm CEST Mikołaj Lauer en
[JP] ダッシュボード22 May, 1:30 pm JST Mets jp
Connect Series: Git30 May, 11:00 am EDT Uyen Tran en
XTM & TAUS -Together for Better Translation
XTM is integrated within the TAUS Dynamic Quality Framework (DQF) to track and benchmark translation productivity and quality.
XTM Connect for Sitecore
XTM Connect for Sitecore streamlines your localization workflow saving you time, effort and money.
Set up and monitor project workflows in XTM
In this video tutorial we are going through the basics of creating your first project and assigning the workflow in XTM Cloud.
Import, create and edit Terminology in XTM
XTM has a comprehensive terminology module that is fully integrated with the translation environment. Each term and all of its translations are linked via a Concept.
Overview of XTM v10
This new version is the most feature packed release ever and takes XTM to even higher levels of automation, collaboration and functionality.
Translate in XTM Editor
As a linguist, when you are assigned a task you will receive a notification e-mail. Log-in into XTM and you will see the task in My Inbox.
Create and manage users with ease
An important feature of XTM Cloud is the simplicity and speed with which you can add new users. If you want to manage a large project, this step is for you.
TM tagging and penalty profiles
You can add tags and create penalty profiles which you can use to organize your translation memory and terminology and prioritize them for use in your projects.
Managing Translation Memory in TM Manager
By using translation memory or “TM” you can dramatically improve the efficiency of your translation process.
- System overview (linguist account)
- How to change workflow for all project lang..
- How to submit a completed translation
- How to track projects in iOS and Android
- How to send content for translation from Dr..
- System overview (admin account)
- How to contact customers or users directly ..
- How to subscribe to TAUS from XTM
- How to change assignments in the XTM app
- How to group files in a project
- How to set length limits for a translation
- How to create a company dashboard
- How to send content for translation from Si..
- How to configure and use smart filters
- How to generate a target file
- How to send content for translation in XTM ..
- How to create a project
- How to enable Anonymization
- How to customize the project listing columns
- How to generate a report
- How to send pages or posts for translation ..
- How to create a project template
- How to perform action on multiple projects
- How to check project wordcount
- How to open a file for translation in a cre..
- How to add LQA to workflow
- How to send content for translation from Dr..
- How to check the cost estimate and generate..
- How to perform LQA in XTM
- How to translate in XTM Visual Editor
- How to run QA checks in XTM Editor
- How to change direction of a fragment of te..
- How to perform QA in Xbench
- How to use LiveLink with InDesign Server
- How to use concordance in XTM
- How to set shortcuts in XTM Editor
- How to change basic XTM Editor settings
- How to manage translation memory
- How to import your TM
- How to export your TM
- How to align previously translated documents
- How to export terminology
- How to extract terminology
- How to import terminology
- How to manage terminology
Użytkownicy i klienci
- How to create a rate card for a linguist
- How to create a user with a role
- How to choose access rights for a user
- How to create a customer
- How to set language combinations for a cust..
- How to set up a translation provider in Dru..
- How to enable machine translation
- How to create language specific QA profiles
- How to create terminology custom fields
- How to automatically track time
- How to enable file joining
- How to create project custom fields
- How to manually track time
- How to set language combinations for XTM
- How to hide repeated segments
- How to create tag groups and tags
- How to enable alternative translations
- How to set up subcontracting in XTM
- How to enable pivot translation (pre-proces..
- How to create a TM penalty profile
- How to set up 2-step verfication
- How to Add or update language codes in targ..
- How to enable TAUS in XTM
- How to set up a translator in Drupal 7
- How to automatically calculate due dates fo..
- How to automatically process files with not..
- XTM Manual
- XTM Portal Manual
- XTM Technical Specifications
- XTM Security Document
- XTM Cloud Subscription Agreement
- XTM Standards Support
- XTM Excel Offline Editor
SOAP & REST APIs
- XTM Bridge
- XTM Connect for Adobe Experience Manager 6.1
- XTM Connect - Adobe Experience Manager 6.2
- XTM Connect - Adobe Experience Manager 6.3
- Korzystanie z XTM Connect - Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 i AEM 6.4
- XTM Connect for Sitecore
- XTM Connect - Kentico
- XTM Connect for Wordpress
- XTM Connect for Drupal 8
- XTM Connect for Drupal 7
- XTM Connect for JIRA (backend version)
- XTM Connect for Zendesk
- XTM Connect - Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- XTM Connect – Change Control for GIT (wersja back-endowa)
- XTM Connect – łącznik między XTM a XTRF