- There is a new feature to send email notifications to users when a new chat is created or when a user has been added to an existing chat in the XTM Messenger.
- There is a new segmentation method for projects with pre-processing.
- It is now possible to import and export offline translation XLIFF files with font formatting.
- 12 new languages have been added: Batak Toba, Chinese (Cantonese), Falam Chin, French (Congo), French (Senegal), Karen (Sgaw), Khana (Ogoni proper), Kunama (Western Eritrea), Luba-Lulua, Luganda, Scots (Ireland), Scots (UK).
- It is now possible to specify the timeout for sessions.
- There is a new feature to create projects in the XTM mobile app.
- Users with a Limited PM role can now use the XTM mobile app.
- Upon request XTM can now be configured to improve the speed of matching when using particularly large translation memories.
- There is a new collective LQA report with the breakdown of errors for all project files available for download.
- LSPs can now access LQA assessments of their work.
- It is now possible to choose the requested project translation quality level and type of content for customers and projects when the connection with TAUS is enabled.
- There is a new Neutral error severity option available for LQA.
- A new extended LQA report with error types and segment details is now available for download from XTM.
- There is a new option to subscribe to TAUS directly from the XTM user interface.
- There is a new XTM connector for WordPress.
- There is a new XTM connector for Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- The AEM Connector has been improved to offer in-context review in the XTM Visual Editor.
- It is now possible create and obtain custom fields for customers and users via the API.
- There are new API methods to check customer language combinations and transfer project custom fields.
XTM Project Manager
- There is a new feature to join files using DITA maps in the interface and through the API.
- There is a new format for purchase orders.
- Segments that have a machine translation match are now distinguished with an MT code in the status column.
- There are new keyboard shortcuts in XTM Visual Editor for moving to the next and previous incomplete segments, MT matched segments or segments with comments.
- XTM now supports the new, neural version of the Google machine translation engine.