- When Excel source files have a target column that is partially populated, the translations are now imported into XTM and are visible in XTM Editor.
- For Excel source files with multiple sheets, you can now specify different source and target columns for different sheets.
- Two new languages have been added: Chinese (Mandarin Traditional) and Chinese (Mandarin Traditional Taiwan).
- For projects with multiple target languages and different workflows, it is now possible to set due dates for selected languages in one go.
- XTM now supports the Lionbridge GeoFluent machine translation engine.
- There is a new feature allowing navigation between files joined during project creation.
- There is a new QA check that highlights numbers in the target text that do not exist in the source.
Translation Memory Manager
- XTM Align has been enhanced with an AI algorithm to learn new translations during the alignment process.
- ID based alignment is now supported.
- Translation memories created from alignment can now return ICE matches.
- There is a new XTM connector for MindTouch.
- XTM Connect – Drupal 8 can now create multilingual projects in XTM.
- XTM Bridge can now support multiple customers.
- XTM REST API has been improved and includes a new method for obtaining links to Project Editor. Additional methods will be added in the future.
- There is a new Technical user type developed for automatic communication with integrated external systems.
- It is now possible to add users to an existing chat in XTM Messenger.
- XTM Mobile app now includes project costs.