XTM Project Manager
- A new In-house linguist role can be configured by XTM Support to manage translations into a single language.
- There is a new option to penalize matches coming from translation memory that is a different language variant.
- Matches from language variants can now be highlighted in a different color to attract the linguist’s attention.
Translation Memory Manager
- XTM Align now supports 7 additional languages.
- A new, offline mode has been developed for the XTM mobile app. Project details remain accessible for users even after the Internet connection has been lost.
- XTM can now process markdown .md source files.
- There is a new integration with Google Sheets that automates sending content for translation and returns translated text directly to the files they were taken from.
- There is a new XTM connector for Kentico CMS.
- XTM Bridge can now send translated files to target folders when each job is finished, when all jobs in a language are finished or when the whole project is completed.
- There are new methods in the REST API to update an existing project with additional target languages, and obtain project metrics and statistics.
- There is a method in the REST and SOAP APIs to cancel processing of specific jobs without removing them from the project.