- Various XTM Cloud performance improvements.
- It is now possible to the change right-to-left or left-to-right direction of a fragment of a text after it has been written into the target segment.
- Support for right-to-left languages has been improved. A PDF text direction mark now comes as a requirement after using LRE or RLE.
XTM Project Manager
- There is a new option in continuous projects to assign a task to the original user group instead of the linguist that worked on the task, when a task is pushed back in the workflow.
- There is a new feature to specify individual user’s authentication method: Single Sign-On or XTM credentials.
- It is now possible to deactivate the option to Delete project and project TM for limited project managers.
- It is now possible to change the analysis template used for a project.
- It is now possible to force manual time tracking before start of the project to get a better overview of costs.
- Match penalties for language variants can now be language-specific.
- It is now possible to upload or delete a file from a project and initiate word count reanalysis at the click of a button.
- New API request examples have been added to the online tool to help users understand how to use the XTM REST API.
- There are new methods in the REST API to find workflows and workflow steps.
- There are new project-related XTM REST API methods to:
- update project details,
- obtain project details.
- There is a new XTM REST API method to obtain information about assignments to the project workflow.
- XTM API callback security has been increased. Callbacks can now include authentication details to the servers they are sent to.
- XTM Standard and Visual Editors now include the file selector bar when opened using XTM API.
- INDD and IDML Adobe InDesign source files are now processed faster in XTM.
- XTM now processes MadCap Flare package files .flprj.
- Papiamento/Papiamentu and Tok Pisin languages are now available in XTM.
- A new option has been added to have all hyperlinks treated as standard translatable segments.
- There is a new machine translation engine available in XTM: DeepL.
- XTM now supports the Common Translation Interface (COTI) Standard Level 2
- The process of submitting a translation request through XTM Portal can now be significantly reduced for logged-in users in an account with disabled payments.