- The Project Delivery Dates report can be generated in two different formats.
- The XTM Mobile app has been optimized to offer better navigation and user experience on Android tablets and iPads.
- Yandex Machine Translation: MT matches can now be applied offline to exported XLIFF files.
- A new QA option has been introduced to verify the order of inline tags in the target segment against the source segment.
- There is a new option on the Task tab to filter and sort the list of active tasks assigned to the user or to a user group.
- It is now possible to search for more than one project by specifying multiple project names in the simple and advanced search fields.
- The user record for linguists now shows a summary of their finished tasks with the number of words they have processed.
- A new REST method is available to generate specific target files within a project based on the file name.
- There are new project-related XTM REST API methods to:
- obtain custom fields,
- obtain project custom fields.
- There are new cost-related XTM REST API methods to obtain linguist rate cards.
- Statistics can now be generated for a specified date range showing data for different match levels per linguist and project. Available for continuous projects but not yet subcontracted projects.
- XTM Connect for Google Sheets settings can now be exported, imported, and shared between stakeholders.
- Configuration buckets for XTM Connect – Change Control for Git can now be edited in XTM UI.
- A new integration with IXIASOFT CMS is available.
- Users can now log into XTM Portal with a Single Sign-On authentication method.