XTM Project Manager
- There is a new feature to automatically calculate due dates for each workflow step within a project.
- There is a new option to do a batch update of project custom fields using the Actions tab.
- Custom purchase orders can now be sent to linguists automatically.
- The sort order of a linguist’s task list is now saved.
- XTM security has been improved by providing support for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) V2.0.
- There is a new log on option to use OAuth2 Single Sign-On.
- XTM now supports 2-step verification.
- In-context translation in XTM Visual Editor is now possible for Adobe InDesign INDD and IDML files.
- There is a new integration with RIGI to display interactive, live previews of translations from the XTM Editor.
- Concordance results now include whether the translation memory unit is approved or not.
- There is a new XTM connector for Marketo.
- XTM Connect – Change Control can now recognize language codes in the source file name to enable the translation of specific files into specific target languages.
- XTM Bridge has been improved to keep copies of source files in archives, provide an option to map XTM languages with external systems and specify customers source and target languages.
- New methods have been added to the XTM REST API that provide access to statistics, metrics, the project completion status. Additionally, there is now support for reference files, and concordance.
- Multiple files can now be aligned in one go when uploaded in a zip package.
- There is a new machine translation engine available in XTM: SYSTRAN Pure Neural® Machine Translation.