- A penalty profile can be created to penalize TM match rates depending on whether the TM has a segment ID.
- XTM Visual Editor has been rewritten and incorporated into XTM Workbench providing much improved functionality. This feature is now referred to as “Visual mode”.
- A new LQA tab in the docked panel allows users to see and conveniently handle LQA errors.
- A dropdown with filtering options is available in the XTM Workbench docked panel making it easier to filter comments.
- Interactive and clickable HTML previews of MS Word files can now be generated in XTM Workbench.
- Interactive PDF previews of InDesign files can now be generated in XTM Workbench.
- There is a new Requester user role in XTM. This user can create projects directly in XTM and approve project costs.
- The BeGLobal MT integration now allows the use of dictionaries and choosing one per language combination.
- XTM now fully supports the Google AutoML service.
- XTM Connect – GIT has a new Advance Search feature, making it possible to find particular words and phrases in GIT repository and target files.
- XTM Connect – WordPress now supports WPML version 4.3.2 with its Gutenberg editor, providing a more streamlined translation process.
- XTM Connect AEM now supports AEM versions 6.4 and 6.5 in XTM Visual mode.
- There are performance enhancements for XTM Connect Google Sheets.
- A new integration with Microsoft Excel 365 and Microsoft Excel Online is available.
- The XTM REST API authentication method has been improved to offer better security.
- The following new API methods have been added:
- to update project custom fields,
- to support offline translation,
- to obtain project template details,
- to filter TMX files on the basis of the last date modified and export them from Translation Memory.