- Administrator users can now export a list of current users and customers to an Excel file directly from the user interface
- There is a new option in Advanced search for PMs to find projects based on full or partial file names
- XTM now supports the MT edit distance calculation based on the CharactTER algorithm. This is a character-based metric that divides the number of edits made to a target segment by the total number of characters in that segment
- When creating a project, it is now possible to have files grouped automatically in the UI and via the API by DITA structure, file extensions, number of files, or number of groups
- A new file filter is available in XTM to process Sketch files
- XTM now supports Microsoft Visio files in .vsdx format
- The API callback functionality has been extended with a failover mechanism to ensure that callbacks are sent repeatedly to the endpoint when it is unavailable.
- There are new REST API methods to
- Delete source files from existing projects
- Create projects with different workflows and target languages for each source file
- Change the workflow at a job level
- Generate an aggregated Excel extended report including all project languages
- The XTM Workbench docked panel now includes a dedicated QA tab for improved visibility and optimised error handling
- Linguists can now easily distinguish between project and file repetitions from within the docked panel
- Linguists have new Unicode characters to use in XTM Workbench:
- Zero Width No-Break Space
- Zero Width Non-Joiner
- Zero Width Joiner
- Object Replacement Character
- Non-Breaking Hyphen
- Soft Hyphen
- There is a new integration with Figma, a collaborative interface design tool.
- XTM Connect – GIT:
- Users can now create buckets directly from the XTM user interface.
- XTM Connect – Sitecore
- XTM now supports Sitecore version 10.0
- Selecting items and sub-items to be sent for translation is now more flexible: users can view all elements of more complex website structures and decide whether or not to send them for translation.
- The name of Sitecore users who send content for translation can be displayed in XTM as a “Requester”
- There is now an option to configure the states of Sitecore workflows. Imported target items can be displayed in a different state from the source items sent for translation
- XTM Connect – AEM: creating projects and sending them for translation is simpler and faster than before
- Administrators now have the option to configure a proxy server of their choice to connect to XTM.
- All project files can be sent from AEM to XTM at one go.
- The handling of inline tags in aligned segments have been improved: the IDs of inline tags in source segments correspond to the IDs of the inline tags in target segments
- The Bilingual Terminology Extraction feature now automatically excludes terms that are already in the terminology of a given Customer to obtain an even more refined and specific bilingual dictionary
Translation Memory Manager
- TM tags can now be flexibly assigned to every source file independently when creating a project, updating source files and within continuous projects