- XTM Editor has been redesigned and completely rewritten to enhance the productivity and user experience of translators. The module is now called XTM Workbench and includes the following enhancements:
- A docked panel showing all the relevant segment information
- Continuous scrolling of segments
- An enhanced status column displaying more information
- Improved use of screen real-estate
- Pull-down top menus to access functionality
- Extensive context menus
- Improved Find and replace
- More options for running QA
- Real time metrics and segment length shown in the footer
- It is now possible to validate all rate cards before an aggregated PO is generated to make sure they are available and correct.
- It is now possible to join files before aligning in XTM.
- There is a new option to force project managers to choose a project template when creating a project.
- A new REST API method is available to streamline the translation of content in multiple source languages. The files are grouped per source language and multiple projects created.
- There is a new REST API method to obtain information about projects created or finished within a time span.
XTM Connect for Sitecore
- The connector now supports Sitecore version 9.1.
- It is now possible to choose in the connector which projects are visible to specific users.
- It is now possible to view in the connector XTM project due dates.
- It is now possible in the connector to add a new language to an XTM project.
- The connector supports in-context translation (in XTM Visual Editor) for unpublished content in Sitecore.
- More than one item can now be sent for translation at one go from the connector
- The connector has been configured to let users choose how they want to add language versions to existing XTM translation projects: either one version after another or several versions at one go.
New XTM Connect Connectors
- There are new XTM Connect Connectors for:
- DITAToo Content Management System
- Oracle Eloqua
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- There are now several payment gateways available in XTM Portal to choose from when paying for translation.
- New Portal users created via SSO can now be registered in XTM Portal rather than in XTM itself.
- A new connector to BeGlobal MT engine is now available. This is stage 1 which is configured by XTM support.