- It is now possible to configure XTM to display custom segment meta data in additional columns in XTM Editor.
- If custom meta data is configured there is a new segment filter to find segments with specific meta data.
- When in read only mode in XTM Editor it is now possible to view the term meta data in a mouse-over.
- Improvements to the .resx file filter.
- XTM now supports DITA 1.3.
- The integration with Adobe InDesign Server has been improved making it a configurable option for XTM Cloud and XTM Suite systems.
- The XTM Connect SDK now includes methods to allow the import and export of terminology.
- The XTM Aligner now produces two files:
- All the segments
- Only the segments with greater than 90% of accuracy.
- It is now possible to create a penalty profile for multiple leveraged or ICE matches in a segment.
- There is a new access option for users to restrict their access to only their own projects.
- There is a new action in the project context menu to finish all workflows.
- There is a new action in the project context menu for a closed project to reopen all files for all languages.
- The settings for MT matches are now also available on the Customer, Project and Template level.
- The option to mark an ICE matched segment as locked is now available on the customer, project and template level.
- XTM Support can configure the project listing to display a custom fields column.
- There are improvements to how XTM Portal handles projects from returning customers.