- The XTM terminology module has been rewritten to provide a more modern flexible layout and accommodate additional new fields
- The following new fields have been added to a term
- Part of speech
- Term type
- The name of the project in which the term was created
- The Term Manager search functionality has been extended and enhanced
- User rights have been enhanced so that some users can now only suggest a term change
- There is now an option to stem terms according to the term language
- There is now an option to set up a watched folder for terminology to automatically import TBX files.
- There is a new option in project creation to allow or disallow not approved terms from being used in a project
- There are improvements to the ClayTablet integration
- The REST API has been extended to include
- Add a due-date, reference id, description when creating a project
- Using the pivot language feature
- Updating project files
- OnelinerMT has been integrated into XTM
- It is now possible to process a file from end to end entirely automatically using project templates and MT
- It is now possible to configure XTM so that updated translations are not sent to MS MT hub
- Users can group segment filters together. These groups are given a name and can be selected from within XTM Editor.
- There is a now a possibility to download reference materials from the preview icon in XTM Editor
- Statistics are now calculated correctly if segments are merged and the match type changes.
- Segment filters have been improved to allow AND or OR
- There is now an option to hide task metrics from linguists
- XTM now supports mqxliff files.
- The performance of the process to decorate terminology during file analysis has been improved.
- Improvements to the RESX filter
- When using the alignment tool it is now possible to upload zipped source & target files.
- Various improvements to XTM Align alignment algorithms and in-memory dictionary size during processing.
- LDAP configuration is now available to XTM Cloud customers.
- Many alert pop up messages have been changed to use the XTM standard pop up