- There is a new option in project creation and project templates to disable term decoration. Then active terms are not highlighted in XTM Editor.
- The Term Manager search functionality has been extended and enhanced.
- Terms now have a full history and previous translations can be restored.
- It is now possible to create custom fields for terms.
- It is now possible to create a cross reference from one term concept to another.
- It is now possible to find terms with suggestions.
- Various improvements to the new layout of the Terminology window.
- It is now possible to allow or disallow the use of not approved terms in projects via the API.
- There is now a method to delete TM based on specified criteria.
XTM Project Manager
- There are minor enhancements to the PO.
- Cosmetic improvements to rate cards.
- There is now an additional option to calculate the project costs based on Time or Metrics.
- There is a new option in XTM Editor to perform a QA check on the page or the entire document including or excluding 100% and ICE matches. Segments with errors are then filtered and shown to the linguist.
- It is now possible to download reference material from within the XTM Visual Editor
- When using a segment filter the number of segments found is now displayed.
- Segment filters now include the option of selecting segments with comments by more than one user.
- There have been several improvements to the LDAP implementation