XTM Project Manager
- There is a new report under the heading costs and metrics, entitled “Costs and words per customer or custom field”.
- It is now possible to generate an Excel file for a project showing the translations in all the languages.
- There is a new option to generate a colour coded PDF preview for HTML 5 source files.
- There is a new report under the heading costs and metrics, entitled “Assignment and words”.
- There is a new Help tab in the “Initial metrics, assignment & costs” report.
- There is a new option to upload target files in batches and prevent the generation of target files after load.
- It is now possible to generate zero costs for linguists who do not have rate cards or track time when creating the Initial metrics, assignment and costs report.
- There is a new method in the API to restrict the user’s access rights to only view projects created by the user.
- Files without any translatable content are returned immediately by the Bridge.
- It is now possible to open XTM Visual Editor through the API.
- It is now possible to automatically finalize workflow in the API.
- There is a new option in the TM Manager to search the translation memory of all customers.
- The alignment process has now been optimised to use less memory.
- There is a new option to export TM to a single language (Source) XLIFF file. The exported xliff can be used for project creation in XTM.
- It is now possible to search for and export multiple TM units using segment IDs.
- Terms are now saved with tags from projects.
- Terminology Manager now displays information about the first term on the term list after search.
- It is now possible to filter segments based on multiple segment IDs.
- The integration with LDAP has been enhanced.