XTM Project Manager
- In a continuous project with a preprocessing step, there are new options to reopen preprocessing and reactivate the workflow to update the source files, without interrupting the translation process.
- XTM now offers greater capabilities for generating costs when assignments or rate cards are missing.
- Estimates for non-analyzable files and additional costs can now be calculated as a percentage of the base price.
- The layout of the workflow window for automatic and subcontracted steps has been optimized.
- Subcontractors can now update due dates in the workflow.
- There is a new option to choose a template when assigning linguists in the workflow.
- It is now possible for subcontractors to modify the workflow within their system.
- There is a new option to include target language codes in target file names and update them automatically.
- The concordance window has been rewritten and now offers greater performance and convenience. There is a new option to show concordance at the foot of the XTM Editor page.
- There is a new option to upload images related to segments and view them in XTM Editor during translation.
- It is now possible to generate an Excel file from XTM Editor showing the translations for filtered segments in all the languages of the project.
- It is now possible to choose whether to hide or show fuzzy repetitions.
- XTM Cloud now supports XLIFF v2.0 source files.
- Comments from Microsoft Word source files can now be taken for translation.
- The processing of Photoshop source files has been improved.
- It is now possible to unzip archives which are nested within other zip archives.
- Word count calculations for Asian languages have been improved.
- The security of XTM has been improved.
- It is now possible to configure XTM to work with SAP HANA databases.
- The XTM interface has been localised into Portuguese
- There is now an option to remove existing customer terminology before uploading new terminology.
- There is now a message with import statistics after a terminology file upload.
- XTM Align has been further improved.