- The docked panel at the foot of XTM Editor can now display source terms from the active segment and their translations.
- When using a pivot language it is now possible to view the original source, the new source and the target in XTM Editor.
- It is now possible to display terminology custom fields in XTM Editor.
- Term recognition now works better with Asian languages.
- The terminology extraction and text alignment modules have been improved.
- It now possible to use the source text from TMX files when creating a project. Then after translation you can generate a TMX file with all the target languages from the project.
- When processing XML files it is now possible to upload via the interface or API images as “Preview files”. The images can then be used to generate a WYSIWYG preview, provided that a suitable XSLT style sheet has been prepared.
- When processing Microsoft PowerPoint files, ScreenTips can now be taken for translation.
XTM Project Manager
- There is a new option to create projects without any source files.
- It is now possible to import TMs with segment IDs from Excel.