- The overall XTM Cloud system architecture has been enhanced to provide better performance. Users will notice a new login URL when accessing XTM Cloud.
- It is now possible to speed up the translation process and cut costs by setting up filter templates on MS Word files (docx).
- Project Managers now have the option to disable finishing tasks unless all segments are complete.
- The min/max due date shown on the Project list page is now no longer based on project delivery due dates.
- The following languages have been added to XTM Cloud:
- Hindi (Latin script)
- Hausa (Latin script)
- Mixtepec Mixtec
- Hausa Ajami (RTL)
- Hindi (Thoda English) – (Latin script)
- French (Algeria)
- Automatic workflow steps can be configured so that they don’t leave any “SYSTEM” record in the “Modified by” metadata field of the respective TM unit.
- Project managers now have the option to assign a default linguist to every step in a project.
- Project managers now have more flexibility when filtering projects thanks to the new Workflow status multi-select dropdown in the Advanced search.
- Project managers can now easily identify which languages have the status finished/not finished in the new Manage Projects section
- It is now possible to find projects based on the project name. It is also possible to decide if a project should be created or not if a project with the same name already exists.
- It is now possible to retrieve the internal project IDs from projects assigned to LSPs.
- A new REST API method to define or change the workflow step due dates has been added.
- The statistics calculation has been improved and the EDC category can now be returned via REST API aggregated on job level.
- To improve the overall user experience, the tooltips in XTM Workbench now contain information about available shortcuts.
- New shortcuts have been added to facilitate faster and more convenient navigation in XTM Workbench.
- The monolingual term extraction is now able to score the most relevant terms on top
- New dictionaries for over 70 language combinations were introduced in XTM Cloud.
- The anonymization feature now leverages improved NLP tokenization.
- When ignoring terms from the Customer’s terminology, the bilingual terminology extraction feature is now more accurate when the term appears in inflected form in the source input document.
- XTM Cloud now integrates with SAP Translation Hub, a machine translation service developed by SAP.
- Inline tag support has been introduced for projects connected to the SmartMATE MT engine.
- Following languages, supported by Google MT, can now be processed in XTM:
- Turkmen (Turkmen Turkic or Turkmen Turkish)
- Odia (Oriya)
- The integration to the DeepL machine translation engine has been updated to support Danish as a target language.