- 13 MAR 5:00 PM CETConfiguring your XTM Mikołaj LauerAdminEnglish
- 15 MAR 4:00 PM GMTSubcontracting in XTM: Focus on productivity, not micro-management Grant BlackburnEnterprises, PM, LSPEnglish
- 20 MAR 11:00 AM EDTXTM Mobile App Bruce Blinn-KnappProject ManagersEnglish
- 27 MAR 4:00 PM EDTConnect Series: Adobe Experience Manager John WeisgerberEnterprises, PMEnglish
- 29 MAR 1:00 PM EDTWhat’s New in XTM 11.0 Uyen TranAllEnglish
XTM & TAUS -Together for Better Translation
XTM is integrated within the TAUS Dynamic Quality Framework (DQF) to track and benchmark translation productivity and quality.
XTM Connect for Sitecore
XTM Connect for Sitecore streamlines your localization workflow saving you time, effort and money.
Set up and monitor project workflows in XTM v10
In this video tutorial we are going through the basics of creating your first project and assigning the workflow in XTM Cloud.
Import, create and edit Terminology in XTM v10
XTM has a comprehensive terminology module that is fully integrated with the translation environment. Each term and all of its translations are linked via a Concept.
The new XTM V10
This new version is the most feature packed release ever and takes XTM to even higher levels of automation, collaboration and functionality.
Translate in XTM Editor
As a linguist, when you are assigned a task you will receive a notification e-mail. Log-in into XTM and you will see the task in My Inbox.
Create and manage users with ease
An important feature of XTM Cloud is the simplicity and speed with which you can add new users. If you want to manage a large project, this step is for you.
TM tagging and penalty profiles
You can add tags and create penalty profiles which you can use to organize your translation memory and terminology and prioritize them for use in your projects.
Managing Translation Memory in TM Manager
By using translation memory or “TM” you can dramatically improve the efficiency of your translation process.