- The look and feel of the XTM interface has been updated to give a more modern, consistent user experience.
- XTM now incorporates a new chat feature XTM Messenger to allow communication between linguists and project managers.
- There is now an XTM app for Project Managers on iOS and Android devices.
- XTM is now integrated with the TAUS Dynamic Quality Framework via their API.
- There is a new feature to anonymize personal details in English, French, German and Italian source texts.
- It is now possible to choose the segmentation method for projects with alternative translations.
- Sentence segmentation is now possible for multilingual TMX source files.
- LQA error weights and categories have been updated to the latest MQM version.
- Users can now upload their profile photo.
XTM Project Manager
- The advanced search for projects has been improved and the searches can now be saved as filters for the project listing.
- It is now possible to customise the layout of the project listing. Users can set which columns are visible, the order of the columns and the default sort column and direction.
- The cost calculation for continuous projects has been extended to include a history of costs and automatic estimates.
- There is a new feature to store LQA results for the linguist who performed the translation.
- There is now an option to assign linguists to projects when their language pair has a different language variant.
- Interverbum’s TermWeb is now fully integrated as an alternative terminology solution.
- The terminology extraction feature has been improved and now supports Japanese.
- There is a new option to disable term decoration for terms without translations.
- The terminology export now includes all concept and term fields by default.
Translation Memory Manager
- It is now possible to import translation units with inline elements from Excel files.
- It is now possible to open concordance in a new browser window.
- XTM Bridge now supports custom configurations for TM import.
- XTM Editor can now display information about inline elements below the segment.
- There are new shortcuts in XTM Editor to open the next and the previous files.
- The text alignment module has been improved.
- There is a new independent XTM Connector for Sitecore.
- There is a new connector for GIT repositories: XTM Connect — Change Control.
- The functionality of XTM Bridge has been improved.
- It is now possible to upload images related to segments using the API and view them in XTM Editor during translation.
- It is now possible to create a project without source files via XTM API.
- It is now possible to open the Concordance tab using the API.