- Subcontractor project managers and linguists can now access LQA evaluation results and reports. There is a new dedicated LQA tab in the Project editor and Tasks view.
- A workflow step can now be automatically finished on its due date.
- Workflow step due dates can be automatically calculated based on business days rather than calendar days.
- Projects requiring cost approval can now be started automatically with flexible cost thresholds and time tracking set to zero.
- It is now possible to filter projects based on one or multiple project templates.
- The system security settings have been extended to allow for more control and flexibility. Project Managers can now decide to restrict the download of project files also at customer, project and template level.
- XTM now supports EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) and AI (Adobe Illustrator) files.
- Whitespaces are now handled more consistently.
- Segment ID images can now be uploaded to a project using a new dedicated REST API method.
- A new REST API endpoint is available to export MT analytics data in a cumulative report, which can be also downloaded from the project Files. This provides insights into specific MT performance data.
- The XTM Workbench user interface has been optimized to provide a better user experience.
- Inline tags can be now automatically inserted in the target segment based on a new AI-driven process.
- Linguists with additional TM management rights can now edit or remove TM matches directly from the XTM Workbench docked panel.
- The integration with Microsoft Word spelling checker now provides an additional option for quality assurance. Microsoft Word needs to be installed on the user’s PC.
- It is now possible to generate an interactive PDF preview for Microsoft Word files. Clicking on a sentence in the PDF preview will highlight the corresponding segment in XTM Workbench.
- Image alt texts are now displayed in the hidden text section in XTM Visual mode.
- The new RIGI integration now provides live and interactive translation previews.
- With the new Xbench integration it is possible to download a translation package from XTM Workbench, perform QA checks in Xbench and use the live links to XTM Workbench to correct errors.
- The XTM Kentico connector has been enhanced to support nested widgets.
- The XTM Marketo connector now allows users to choose a specific XTM project template directly from Marketo.
- The Sitecore connector has been enhanced by using asynchronous communications for sending and downloading content.
- Systran MT can now be turned on and configured in already existing projects.